BOC RAPTOR 140 Stick/MMA welder makes light industrial tasks and repair work quick and easy. Weighing in at only 3.5 kg, it is ideal for site or field work.
Raptor 140 MMA 10A
BOC RAPTOR 140 stick welding machine makes light industrial tasks and repair work quick and easy. Lightweight and portable, it weighs in at only 3.5 kg making it ideal for site or field work. This 10A power source can be used safely from any domestic power outlet. It welds up to 4 mm thickness with a smooth DC output that allows for reduced spatter for a better weld bead appearance. For your added safety there is a built-in VRD function. Refer to the BOC technical data sheet for more information. Package includes:
- Power source with cable and plug
- Work clamp with cable (dinse connector)
- Electrode holder with cable (dinse connector)
- BOC’s two-year replacement warranty
- This machine complies to AS/NZS 60974-1 and IEC/EN 60974-10