BOC RAPTOR 160 MIG welding machine is an efficient and portable single phase 10A inverter that can be used safely from any domestic power outlet.
RAPTOR 160 MIG 10A
BOC RAPTOR 160 MIG welder is an efficient and portable single phase 10A inverter that can be used safely from any domestic power outlet. An ideal welding package for a wide range of light manufacturing, maintenance, and repair work on mild or stainless steel. Package includes:
- Binzel-style MB15KD 3m MIG torch
- Argon regulator
- 1.8m work return lead
- Gas hose with quick release
- V groove wire feed rollers (0.6–0.8 mm)
- MMA 3m electrode holder
- BOC’s two-year replacement warranty
- The easy-to-use control panel has digital meters that make it easy to read and understand your welding parameters
- This machine complies to AS/NZS 60974-1 and IEC/EN 60974-10
- Built-in thermal protection device that stops the machine if it operates outside its safe working zone.