BOC RAPTOR 160 Multiprocess welding machine is a three-in-one welder which offers MIG-MAG, TIG and MMA welding, with an option to perform gas or gasless MIG welding.
BOC RAPTOR 160 Multi Process welder is an efficient and portable single phase 10A inverter that can be used safely from any domestic power outlet. This three-in-one welder offers MIG-MAG, TIG and MMA in the one portable machine with an option to perform gas or gasless MIG welding. Ideal for a wide range of light manufacturing, maintenance, and repair work on mild steel, stainless or aluminium. Package includes:
- Binzel-style MB15KD 3m MIG torch
- Argon regulator
- 1.8m work return lead
- Gas hose with quick release
- V groove wire feed rollers (0.6–0.8 mm)
- MMA 3m electrode holder
- BOC’s two-year replacement warranty
- The easy-to-use control panel has digital meters that make it easy to read and understand your welding parameters
- This machine complies to AS/NZS 60974-1 and IEC/EN 60974-10
- Built-in thermal protection device that stops the machine if it operates outside its safe working zone.